ALL CHILDREN ARE BUDDING ARTISTS!
Summer Kids Art CampsNurture kids' creativity with Ah Haa’s four-day summer art camps and Fabulous Fridays. Each week brings a new and exciting topic for ages 4-5, 6-8, 9+ and even TEENS! Students explore different media ranging from ceramics and painting to fiber arts and sculpture. Check out our new art/science immersion classes, theater workshops, teen animation & motion graphics, and much more! Our curriculum instills confidence, inspires creativity and promotes fun. So dress for a mess and come explore the world of art!
Registration is now OPEN! (Locals get 20% off kids registrations through the month of February.)
4-Day, Monday-Thursday or Fabulous FridaysMorning Camp | 9am-noon | $245 for 4-Day or $70 for Fabulous Friday *
Afternoon Camp | 1-4pm | $245 for 4-Day or $70 for Fabulous Friday *
Full-Day Camp | 9am-4pm | 10% off!
Sign up for both the morning and afternoon sessions to receive a 10% discount, and we'll watch your child during the lunch hour (please bring a sack lunch).
On the final day of each 4-Day session (not on Fabulous Fridays), parents and friends are invited to a show of student work during the last 15 minutes of class.
Use the "Week" links below to read full descriptions and sign up for camps.
(A summary of the entire summer schedule is located at the bottom of this page.)
Please read this important information about registration, cancellation & discounts:
- Only 50% of class fees are due as a deposit upon early registration (the remaining 50% of class fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on June 5, 2018).
- Locals' Discount: Local families who register their kids for summer camps by Feb. 28, 2018 qualify for a 20% discount. This discount will be automatically applied to your account once registration has been received and your local billing address has been verified. (Please note: Ah Haa's 10% multi-class discount will not be combined with this discount.)
- Multi-Class Discount: At the time of registration, if a child signs up for more than one class, a 10% discount will be automatically applied during check-out. (This discount cannot be combined with the Locals' Early Bird discount.)
- Cancellations or transfers received 14 or more days prior to the first day of class are eligible for a full refund less a $25 processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations received 13 or fewer days prior to the first day of class.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers; full refunds will be issued for any class cancelled by the Ah Haa School.
- Please note, some classes have additional fees based on materials used.
- Those who choose to ship projects home, please plan on additional charges. (Note: clay projects have a 7-10 day turn-around time).
- For younger children who have just turned 4 and/or have not yet attended preschool, we recommend half-day over full-day programs.