6th ANNUAL JURIED EXHIBITION OF REGIONAL ARTISTS
“12 x 12” – Medium Varies
February 7 – 28, 2019
Daniel Tucker Gallery
Opening Reception during ArtWalk on Thursday, February 7 from 5-8pm.
CALL FOR ARTISTS! SUBMISSIONS DUE BY 5PM ON JANUARY 14, 2019!
This year, the Ah Haa School’s annual Regional Exhibition challenges artists to think outside the box by working within one. 12×12, which will open on February 7th, 2019, asks submitting artists to explore the endless possibilities contained within the bounds of a 12” x 12” composition space. Regional artists located within 150 miles of Telluride are invited to submit works in all media: painting, ceramics, sculpture, printing, fiber, metals, photography and beyond, all within the framework of a 12”x12” (or 12”x12”x12” for 3-dimensional work) square.
Four cash prizes will be awarded: $500 for 1st place, $250 for 2nd place, $100 for 3rd place & People’s Choice Award!Artist Submission Form
Entry Criteria & Application Process:
• Please complete the online entry form
• The entry fee is $25 and artists may submit images of up to three pieces to be considered for the final exhibit. You may pay online or by calling 970-728-3886.
• Artwork may be in any medium, including photography, but must be sized 12″x12″ (or 12″x12″x12″)
• Work needs to have been completed in 2018 or early 2019, prior to submission deadline.
• Artists must reside within 150 miles (as the crow flies) of Telluride.
• Kids 18 and under should submit to our Youth Art Awards show in March, this exhibit is geared toward adults only.
• Digital photos of work should be submitted in JPG format, scaled to under 1MB.
• Artwork is selected for the show based on the image sent, and should be the highest quality possible.
• Please complete the online entry form and submit images by January 14, 2019.
• Artists selected for the exhibit will be notified by January 22nd, and work will need to be ready to hang and delivered to Ah Haa by Monday, February 4th, 2019.