6th ANNUAL JURIED EXHIBITION OF REGIONAL ARTISTS
“12 x 12” – Medium Varies
February 7 – 28, 2019
Daniel Tucker Gallery
Opening Reception during ArtWalk on Thursday, February 7 from 5-8pm.
This year, the Ah Haa School’s annual Regional Exhibition challenges artists to think outside the box by working within one. 12×12, which will open on February 7th, 2019, asks submitting artists to explore the endless possibilities contained within the bounds of a 12” x 12” composition space. Regional artists located within 150 miles of Telluride are invited to submit works in all media: painting, ceramics, sculpture, printing, fiber, metals, photography and beyond, all within the framework of a 12”x12” (or 12”x12”x12” for 3-dimensional work) square. Submissions are now closed.
Four cash prizes will be awarded: $500 for 1st place, $250 for 2nd place, $100 for 3rd place & People’s Choice Award!
Entry Criteria & Application Process:
• Please complete the online artist submission form
• The entry fee is $25 and artists may digitally submit images of up to three pieces to be considered for the final exhibit. You may pay online or by calling 970-728-3886.
• Artwork may be in any medium, including photography, but must be sized 12″x12″ (or 12″x12″x12″)
• Work needs to have been completed in 2018 or early 2019, prior to submission deadline.
• Artists must reside within 150 miles (as the crow flies) of Telluride.
• Kids 18 and under should submit to our Youth Art Awards show in March, this exhibit is geared toward adults only.
• Digital photos of work should be submitted in JPG format, scaled to under 1MB.
• Artwork is selected for the show based on the image sent, and should be the highest quality possible.
• Please complete the online entry form and submit images by January 14, 2019.
• Artists selected for the exhibit will be notified by January 22nd, and work will need to be ready to hang and delivered to Ah Haa by Monday, February 4th, 2019.