Size Matters: Make it Miniature
A Juried Exhibition of Regional Artists
Good things come in small sizes. The Ah Haa School’s 2020 Annual Regional Exhibition invites artists to think big and work tiny for submissions to Size Matters: Make It Miniature, which will open on February 6th 2020 in the East Room (Ah Haa’s smaller gallery space, naturally). Work in any medium – painting, ceramics, sculpture, printing, fiber, metals, photography and beyond – may be submitted, though all pieces must be no larger than 10”x10” (or 10”x10”10”) in total. Before Ah Haa gets bigger (with the upcoming move to our new building), celebrate the small in this show of tiny treasures.
Entry Criteria & Submission Process:
- • The entry fee is $25 and artists may submit images of up to three pieces to be considered for the final exhibit. You may pay online or by calling 970-728-3886.
• Artwork may be in any medium, including photography, but must be sized no larger than 10”x 10” (or 10x10x10).
• Work needs to have been completed in 2019 or early 2020, prior to submission deadline.
• Artists must reside within 150 miles (as the crow flies) of Telluride.
• Kids 18 and under should submit to our Youth Art Awards show in March, this exhibit is geared toward adults only.
• Digital photos of work should be submitted in JPG format, scaled to under 1MB.
• Artwork is selected for the show based on the image sent, and should be the highest quality possible.
• Please complete the online entry form and submit images by January 13, 2020.
• Artists selected for the exhibit will be notified by January 27th, 2020, and work will need to be ready to hang and delivered to Ah Haa by Monday, February 3rd, 2020.
Four cash prizes will be awarded: $500 for 1st place, $250 for 2nd place, $100 for 3rd place & People’s Choice Award!
Deadline to enter January 13, 2020