Financial Assistance for our Creative Community
No Student Turned Away for Financial Reasons
Funds are available on a limited basis per course. Tuition assistance applications can be submitted at any time, and remain active for the following 12 months. In order for us to determine eligibility for the tuition assistance program, please fill out the online form by clicking the button below. Each form will be reviewed in confidence, and applicants will be notified of a decision within one week.
Based on your family size and annual income, you may be eligible for a discount of somewhere between 30%-85% off of class tuition. Discounts are good for the entire family for one year. Depending on Ah Haa’s annual financial budget, Ah Haa may need to impose an annual cap per family on scholarship funding. Families can reapply for scholarship funding annually.
We also offer a Workstudy program for students who can work in exchange for class fees.
- If you register for a class before your tuition assistance application is processed, you will be charged the full class fee.
- Tuition assistance cannot be combined with any other class discounts.
- Financial need of the family
- Interest of the student in our art programs
- Qualifying new applicants will have priority over returning students
- Availability of funds per fiscal year
- Assistance is for students living in Telluride and surrounding areas