ALL CHILDREN ARE BUDDING ARTISTS!
Kids summer camps will run June 10 - August 15, 2019. Registration will open in January!
Summer Kids Art CampsNurture kids' creativity with Ah Haa’s four-day summer art camps and Fabulous Fridays. Each week brings a new and exciting topic for ages 4-5, 6-8, 9+ and even TEENS! Students explore different media ranging from ceramics and painting to fiber arts and sculpture. Check out our new art/science immersion classes, theater workshops, teen animation & motion graphics, and much more! Our curriculum instills confidence, inspires creativity and promotes fun. So dress for a mess and come explore the world of art!
4-Day, Monday-Thursday or Fabulous FridaysMorning Camp | 9am-noon | $245 for 4-Day or $70 for Fabulous Friday *
Afternoon Camp | 1-4pm | $245 for 4-Day or $70 for Fabulous Friday *
Full-Day Camp | 9am-4pm | 10% off!
Sign up for both the morning and afternoon sessions to receive a 10% discount, and we'll watch your child during the lunch hour (please bring a sack lunch).
On the final day of each 4-Day session (not on Fabulous Fridays), parents and friends are invited to a show of student work during the last 15 minutes of class.
Please read this important information about registration, cancellation & discounts:
• Only 50% of class fees are due as a deposit upon early registration (the remaining 50% of class fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on June 5, 2019).
• Locals' Discount: Local families who register their kids for summer camps by Feb. 28, 2019 qualify for a 20% discount. This discount will be applied retro-actively to your account after you register and your local billing address has been verified. (Please note: Ah Haa's 10% multi-class discount will not be combined with this discount.)
• Multi-Class Discount: At the time of registration, if a child signs up for more than one class, a 10% discount will be automatically applied during check-out. (This discount cannot be combined with the Locals' Early Bird discount.)
• Cancellations or transfers received 14 or more days prior to the first day of class are eligible for a full refund less a $25 processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations received 13 or fewer days prior to the first day of class.
• All classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers; full refunds will be issued for any class cancelled by the Ah Haa School.
• Please note, some classes have additional fees based on materials used.
• Those who choose to ship projects home, please plan on additional charges. (Note: clay projects have a 7-10 day turn-around time).
• For younger children who have just turned 4 and/or have not yet attended preschool, we recommend half-day over full-day programs.