Monday - Wednesday (No Class Thursday, July 4) | Morning Sessions (9:30am-12:30pm)
Monday - Wednesday (No Class Thursday, July 4) | Afternoon Sessions (1:30-4:30pm)
Fabulous Friday | Morning Sessions (9:30am-12:30pm)
Fabulous Friday | Afternoon Sessions (1:30-4:30pm)
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION & DISCOUNTS:
- • Only 50% of class fees are due as a deposit upon early registration (the remaining 50% of class fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on June 5, 2019).
- • Locals' Discount: Local families who register their kids for summer camps by Feb. 28, 2019 qualify for a 20% discount. This discount will be automatically applied to your account after registration, once your local billing address has been verified. The discount amount will either be refunded to the card you used to pay, or deducted from your balance due if you only paid a deposit. (Please note: Ah Haa's 10% multi-class discount will not be combined with this discount.)
- • Multi-Class Discount: At the time of registration, if a child signs up for more than one class, a 10% discount will be automatically applied during check-out. (This discount cannot be combined with the Locals' Early Bird discount.)
- • Cancellations or transfers received 14 or more days prior to the first day of class are eligible for a full refund less a $25 processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations received 13 or fewer days prior to the first day of class.
- • All classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers; full refunds will be issued for any class cancelled by the Ah Haa School.
- • Please note, some classes have additional fees based on materials used.
- • Those who choose to ship projects home, please plan on additional charges. (Note: clay projects have a 7-10 day turn-around time).
- • For younger children who have just turned 4 and/or have not yet attended preschool, we recommend half-day over full-day programs.