Monday - Friday (no class Wednesday, July 4) | Morning Sessions (9am-12pm)
Monday - Friday (no class Wednesday, July 4) | Afternoon Sessions (1-4pm)
No single-day classes this Friday, happy 4th of July!
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION & DISCOUNTS:
- Only 50% of class fees are due as a deposit upon early registration (the remaining 50% of class fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on June 5, 2018).
- Locals' Discount: Local families who register their kids for summer camps by Feb. 28, 2018 qualify for a 20% discount. This discount will be automatically applied to your account once registration has been received and your local billing address has been verified. (Please note: Ah Haa's 10% multi-class discount will not be combined with this discount.)
- Multi-Class Discount: At the time of registration, if a child signs up for more than one class, a 10% discount will be automatically applied during check-out. (This discount cannot be combined with the Locals' Early Bird discount.)
- Cancellations or transfers received 14 or more days prior to the first day of class are eligible for a full refund less a $25 processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations received 13 or fewer days prior to the first day of class.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers; full refunds will be issued for any class cancelled by the Ah Haa School.
- Please note, some classes have additional fees based on materials used.
- Those who choose to ship projects home, please plan on additional charges. (Note: clay projects have a 7-10 day turn-around time).
- For younger children who have just turned 4 and/or have not yet attended preschool, we recommend half-day over full-day programs.